Thursday, August 19, 2010

DUE DATE!!!



Today is my due date... and I am still as pregnant as ever :)  I saw the doctor today (a new one-- mine is on vacation for the next week or two) and he's pretty confident I will see him next at my scheduled appointment in a week.  My mom agrees... apparently I don't look or act uncomfortable enough to go into labour any time soon.  I'm not too surprised and not really all that disappointed.  In the end, being overdue is a much better problem than having a baby 6.5 weeks early...

So!  Over the next week I will have to come up with a few new projects to stay busy...  If anything changes, I'll keep you posted!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the news - whenever that will be.

Auntie B

grahamandkristy said...

Hi Elissa! I am going to out myself as a blog stalker of your blog. I know some of your friends and check you blog every once and a while and I quite enjoy it. We recently moved to Chilliwack and are also expecting baby number 2 in October. My first daughter was 9 1/2 weeks early so I to am hoping this one stays put a little longer! I will remind myself when I am overdue that I would rather have that then 5 1/2 weeks in the NICU!! If you'd like access to my blog send me your e-mail address (gkfriesen@yahoo.com)!

Anonymous said...

We at the office are anxiously checking your blog every morning for any news! :-) Take care. I'm praying for you.

Gloria

{ as we know it } said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! Glad to hear you are still keeping comfortable ... enjoy your project week!

Bonnie said...

Goodness sakes you look fantastic! Just a perfect little basketball under there :)
Thankful this one has made it to D-day and praying for a really great (as great as it can be) labour for you! ;)

Jamie said...

I just showed Micah this picture - his eyes got huge and he actually let out a chuckle :) I also think you look great. Glad to hear you're up for being overdue - I know it's not ideal!

Trev and Rebekah said...

You do look great. You don't look big at all. Have fun creating memories with your parents and your little family this coming week. Oh and I know Kristy so you don't need to be worried about her. :0)