Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bright and Early

My alarm went off at 4:45 am this morning.  Why?  My flight left at 6:30 am.  This morning I realized why I no longer enjoy flying.  It's because I no longer fly solo... I've had company on every flight I've taken over the past four years.




They did really great.  And they are pretty cute.  But after several hours of entertaining them on the plane I was done.  I needed a break.  Luckily we're staying at my parent's farm for the next few days :)

And... I finally am getting some quality time with this little sweetheart-- my new nephew Cohen.  I think I'm in love :)


2 comments:

KDees said...

So exciting! Glad you made it in relatively good shape!! Now, let your mom and dad take care of you for a few days, so you can snuggle that adorable baby!

Bonnie said...

I've been wondering if your sister had had her baby yet. Congrats to Ang & Tyler! He's a cutie!
Enjoy your time in SK :)